Get Bookings Ballarat | 11 May 2017
Get Bookings Ballarat | 11 May 2017
We - marketing strategist Emily Osmond of Good Media and interior design Rebekah Curtis Lester of Hilgar Design - are thrilled to launch our new collaborative workshop that blends the most important elements of the social media, customer service and styling worlds for accommodation providers: Get Booking Ballarat. Our ultimate goal of this workshop - apart you learning loads, having a lot of fun and meeting others in the industry - is to help you to get more bookings.
We designed this workshop for:
- Self contained accommodation owners
- Owners of retreats and lodges
- Those looking at entering the industry.
Date: Thursday 11th May 2017
Time: 9.30am to 12.30pm
Location: Eclectic Tastes, 2 Burnbank Street, Ballarat, Victoria (private function room)
Here's what we'll cover:
Part 1: Using Instagram to attract guests
- Understanding your goals for using Instagram
- Setting up your profile to attract the right guests
- Creating content categories so you're clear about what to post
- Using hashtags to get in front of your potential customers.
Part 2: The art and science of turning enquiries into bookings and creating raving fans
- Understanding your guests needs
- Building guest rapport from the first contact
- Follow up post-departure and future relations
- How to manage ratings and reviews.
Part 3: Dressing and styling your accommodation (without breaking the bank)
- Preparing your accommodation for each individual party, so much more than cleaning
- Dressing your accommodation inside and out
- Representing the season, collaborating with other like-minded, local businesses too
- The special touches that don’t erode your profit.
Included in your workshop is:
- Take home workbooks so you can refer back to everything we cover
- The brilliant company of others from the industry
- Coffee/tea and cakes from Eclectic Tastes.
About your workshop hosts (that's us!):
Emily Osmond is a marketing strategist and the woman behind Good Media. She helps her client create incredible communities around what they do through marketing strategy and brand positioning. She also runs the internationally awarded interiors blog Getinmyhome - recently named in Domain’s ‘Ten of the best interior design accounts you need to follow on Instagram’.
Rebekah Curtis Lester has 17 years of interiors experience, across various areas of interior design including domestic renovations, commercial fit-out specification and manufacturing. She has also been running Hilgar of Ballarat, the bespoke and often booked-out self contained accommodation, and the recently launched online accommodation platform - I Want to Stay. Rebekah’s expertise and passion is styling properties to create a lasting impression on all who visit.
About the venue:
Locally owned and operated, Eclectic Tastes Café & Pantry offers more than just your usual café experience. Showcasing the diversity of what the region has to offer including local produce, wines, boutique beers and great coffee, Eclectic Tastes Café & Pantry is a relaxed café that is a surprising dining experience.
Opening its doors in July 2016 under Jane Miller, the fully licensed Eclectic Tastes Café & Pantry offers a touch of fine dining with a busy inner-city metropolitan coffee vibe. With ever-changing breakfast and lunch menus, a beautiful retail section stocked with a selection of gourmet food gifts, pantry items and lifestyle products and a gorgeous interior, this one sits firmly on the list of go-to cafes in the region.
If you would like to know more, please don't hesitate to email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com.