Instagram | Ballarat | 17 August 2017
Instagram | Ballarat | 17 August 2017
Join me, Emily Osmond - founder of Good Media, for my Instagram Marketing workshop 'From Zero to Hero' and learn how to make Instagram work for your business.
Instagram has been priceless for my business. I regularly have new clients contact me through it, sell workshop tickets directly because of it, am asked to speak at events due to my profile on it and more.
Along with running Good Media, I run an internationally award-winning design blog called getinmyhome. I started an Instagram account for this blog at the start of this year, and a few weeks later it was named in Domain's Ten of the best interior design accounts you need to follow on Instagram. You can take a look here.
Instagram takes a solid understanding, hard work and a certain amount of skill, but once these things are nailed, the results for your business can be transformative. Let me share my years of knowledge, insights and experience about Instagram with you.
Date: Thursday 17th August 2017
Time: 9.30am to 12.30pm
Location: Eclectic Tastes, 2 Burnbank Street, Ballarat, Victoria (private function room)
Here's what we'll cover:
- We'll explore your goals for using Instagram and how these translate into the content categories you post
- We'll look at best practice bios, including how to use that all-important 'link in bio', and you'll write yours
- We'll study what type of images work best on Instagram and what this means for your business
- We'll work through why hashtags are so important and which to use for your business
- We'll discover the best ways to achieve engagement and how to measure and continually improve this
- And we'll review the latest legalities, etiquettes and features on Instagram, because these things are ALWAYS changing!
You'll be surrounded by fellow business owners and creatives in a fun, energetic and hands-on environment. Plus you'll walk away from my workshop with the best and latest tips, tricks and strategies to grow your business through Instagram.
Included in your workshop are:
- Printed workbooks
- The brilliant company of other local business owners and creatives
- Coffee/tea/OJ and sweet treats from the team at Eclectic Tastes.
Who this is for:
- If you have set up an Instagram account but haven't started using it yet
- If you are posting occasionally on Instagram but do not have a strategy behind what you are doing
- If you are regularly posting on Instagram but you know you have improvements to make and more things to learn.
Who this isn't for:
- If you want to 'set and forget' your Instagram rather than spend time learning about the platform and engaging with your audience
- If you don't care about understanding the goals, objectives and target audience of Instagram and just want to get 10,000 followers (sorry - that's not what I'm about!).
Here's what previous attendees said:
“I loved learning so many tips for improving my business account, including conveying brand values. I also love that you suggested possibly implementing one thing at a time -feels very manageable!
“I found all the stats interesting and discussions on other Instagram accounts, also loved meeting other business owners.
“The workshop was excellent and the attention to detail is amazing.
“Inclusive, friendly and fun.
About the venue:
Locally owned and operated, Eclectic Tastes Café & Pantry offers more than just your usual café experience. Showcasing the diversity of what the region has to offer including local produce, wines, boutique beers and great coffee, Eclectic Tastes Café & Pantry is a relaxed café that is a surprising dining experience.
Opening its doors in July 2016 under Jane Miller, the fully licensed Eclectic Tastes Café & Pantry offers a touch of fine dining with a busy inner-city metropolitan coffee vibe. With ever-changing breakfast and lunch menus, a beautiful retail section stocked with a selection of gourmet food gifts, pantry items and lifestyle products and a gorgeous interior, this one sits firmly on the list of go-to cafes in the region.
Please don't hesitate to email me at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions or would like to discuss a private booking for your organisation.